Here are the main reasons why you must do it:
- It’s loose.
- Save hundreds of dollars consistent with a year in web website hosting.
- It’s very secure.
- No bandwidth limits.
- Your website will in no way be down in any way.
- Google servers are very reliable.
- No FTP software program needed.
- If you need to change something simply update the document in your Google Drive folder.
Disadvantages of host Website on google drive
- If your website changed into made with Word Press, Joomla or PHP this may not work for you.
- This is most effective for static websites.
- Google pressure URL structure can’t be changed.
But no worries. There is a manner to apply your custom area name. I’ll show you in this post. I will guide you little by little to host your web site in Google drive-totally free 2020. Then I’ll display you a way to assign it in your custom area call. Host Website on google drive
Let’s start. I anticipate you have already got your website files. The first factor is, you need an index.Html file. This file can be served whilst a person tries to get entry to your website.
Next. We drop the web site folder within Google power, preferably within the root.
Drop The File in Google drive
Now we need to make this folder public. Right-click on the folder and select, Get shareable link.
Before we continue similarly to make certain the folder call starts evolved with .
Open a new tab for your browser and kind, drv.Tw.
select Google force.
Sign in with the email related to the Google Drive account wherein you uploaded the web site files.
Now your web web page is hosted in Google drive free 2020. And this is the brand new URL on your website.
Host Website on google drive if you want to apply a one-of-a-kind area with your website follow the steps:
- Copy the URL, login in your domain provider, (I advise purchasing your domains from namecheap.Com They have the best costs and terrific support.)
- Select the area you want to manage.
- Remove any name servers from your preceding Webhosting provider.
- Next, you have to add a new c-call report.
- In the host subject type www.
- In the cost area, paste the website URL you generated previously.
- Remove the HTTPS prefix.
- And cast off all the text that comes after the DRV.TW.
- In the TTL subject pick out 30 minutes.
- To allow your visitors to get entry to your domain without WWW you have to add a new URL redirect file.
- In the cost field type HTTP followed by way of your area name.
The statistics have to take into half-hour to get ordinary globally. However, considering that you simply changed name servers. It can absorb to forty-eight hours on your website online to be up again. You can track the development of propagation with the help of those tools. Whatsmydns.Net, to check your website before the propagation is whole this proxy device which bypasses DNS and local cache. Kproxy.Com. while you’re DNS effectively propagated check the velocity of your web site. If your website is slower than it used to be. Host Website on google drive
You can take one more step to make it load faster for Website on google drive
Go to cloudflare.Com and create an account.
Add a brand new web site.
Type your area name.
Choose the unfastened plan (it’s loose forever).
Copy the fee of the c-call document.
Create a new text document and inside the name subject kind WWE.
In the cost, subject pastes the text you copied previously.
And type DRVTW equals.
And click on add file.
Copy the DNS values and move back to your domain issuer and paste it within the call server fields.
Hay buddy now Your website is online using Host Website on google drive without any hosting costs.